The adapter allows steering TV LIFTS using the wBox application. Works with any TV Lift and TV Bracket from our offer, with an active RJ-45 port.
You can easily download wBox app by blebox.eu from Google Play or App Store. The installation comes down to connecting the adapter to the unit control box and setting up the wBox application functions. The adapter supports GOOGLE HOME and AMAZON ALEXA smart home systems.
Due to dynamic nature of all the voice command systems it is not constant how a certain sentce will be interpreted.
But it has been tested and proven, that saying:
- ” OK Google / Alexa , open the/my TV Lift ” – results in the lift going up
- ” OK Google /Alexa , close the/my TV Lift ” – results in the lift going down
…It has beed frequently reported , that commands such as:
- ” OK Google / Alexa , TV Lift up ” – results in the lift going up
- ” OK Google /Alexa , TV Lift down ” – results in the lift going down
- ” OK Google / Alexa , rotate TV Lift left / right ” – should result with the lift rotating , but currently this was not widely confirmed. Some users succeed , some dont. This depends on langauge.
- ” OK Google / Alexa , rotate TV Bracket left / right ” – should generate a proper outcome, but again it is not guaranteed.